I have a FAT face
Monday, September 20, 2010
im dying to have pure white teeth..
but they are all damn ex..
for those laser ones..
jumps from $400 plus leh..
should i wait?
maybe a few years later it will b cheaper?
:(
i dunoo....
I WANT WHITE TEETH!
posted by Eileen Ong at
7:32 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
Felt so horrible just now..was supposed to feel ha...
SHOULD I BUY THIS???Omg..my laptop has been really...
Sometimes i just feel so pissed off..pissed off wi...
Now that all my tests have ended..i can finally br...
i really haven blogged for a long long time..but t...
haven blogged for a really really long time..UPDAT...
Im in vietnam now.using their computer from like w...
IM GONNA FLY OFF IN LIKE 1 DAY!!happy happy but a ...
Back frm camp!it was .. ok only..BUT WE GOT 1ST!un...
i have been so addicted to facebook lately, i dun ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home