I have a FAT face
Monday, June 21, 2010
i have been so addicted to facebook lately, i dun really bother to blog anymore.
so tired so tired so tired..
but so happy so happy so happy too.
posted by Eileen Ong at
8:07 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
I feel like 1 sick cat nowadays..I KEEP FALLING SI...
Haven been feeling well lately.i also duno y..gng ...
Im sick AGAIN.dammit..doc say tat my body made of ...
I REALLY TABELEH TAHAN ALREADY..this is the last s...
WALIAO. IM FULL OF COMPLAINS TODAY.SO IM GONA COMP...
Everytime when im drowned in happiness,i would ask...
Some feelings are madly good..but then, sometimes ...
IM SO PISSED OFF WITH MYSELF!wads wrong with me?i ...
was quit upset yesterday...due to many events..but...
i couldnt go online these few days all thanks to S...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home