Sunday, June 7, 2009

I hate project meetings..
forever doing and doing..
this week, we r still doing FnB lo!
kns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moving on to destination alreadyy.
thn after tat move on to MICE.
if not forever canot finish.
PISSED OFF..

anyway, i went for church service yesterday,
was quite happy.. coz i felt closer to god..
i was really happy abt it.:D
and i had fun there too!
Thank you Shermaine!
i will go to the church more often..
HAHAHA.. but nt nxt week la..
coz i working....
tired tired tired tired tired...
IM DYING!!!!

[edited]
i really hate vulagarities! please stop with all the F words!!!
AND THE CBs!
im nt against it.. but u cant use it like your everyday language?!
:(
I DUWANNA HEAR THEM!
bad vibes!
RAH!

I realy hope my lappy can last me through poly life..
after i graduate, the 1st thing i wana buy is a desktop..
thn the following it fair would b laptop!
thn the following would be a mini!
:D
I wana buy VAIO as my nxt laptop! PINK!!:D
i wish theres a pink and gold laptop!
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home