Thursday, January 3, 2013

Have been feeling so stressed, so suffocated recently. Worried about production and all. It made me sleep really bad. I would wake up in the middle of the night several times. Making me feel so so tired in the day Disappointment just follows me every single day. And that is accompanied by frustration, depression and helplessness. I hope to find the drive I have like 3 years ago, the drive to work like crazy with the passion and determination to work. Maybe its just me, I just born jian. When I have no one, no security, it drives me to push and work hard.Now when I'm a little happier, its all gone.... Many a times I pray, pray really really hard to God. Praying that he can help me. Help me in my career, to achieve the lifestyle I want. I know I have to push on, but it just seem so freaking hard and every single day the thought of quitting will run thru my mind. Should I quit and move on? Should I press on further? I try my best not to be affected. But emotional Eileen just has to be there to spoil everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home