I have a FAT face
Friday, April 23, 2010
Bu Zhi Bu Jie 1 mth is gng to end soon..
haha..
so fast...
this month..
my sales sucked like mad..
partly coz i didnt really work much ba..LOL
anyway, im so tired now.
gng to sleep lo..
posted by Eileen Ong at
8:54 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
i juz cant hide my eggcittttmennnttt..LOL.sat!!!OM...
IM GOING TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!FOR FREE!!!yay!!
i duno y i feel so stressed nowadays...today i fin...
im super tired and super stressed today.coz of wor...
TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT AGAIN..this time.. I HAVE GOT ...
it has been 2 yrs since i have this feeling alread...
hohoho..i thought recovered in the morning..BUT NO...
My body finally canot take it le.. LOLgot flu..sia...
Feng shui lun liu juan..I TINK..after i left TP,my...
Episode 11 done..heart breaking one..but it seems ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home