Monday, April 12, 2010

hohoho..
i thought recovered in the morning..
BUT NOOO..
im still sick!!
sneezing like no1's business..
sian lo..
should i get an mc???

the weather nowadays are like freaking hot!
I REALLY HATE IT!
thn i have to travel here and there to schools..
so annoying..

tat day, the van sales called me..
asked me the location of a placement.
i told him i didnt know..
he ask me where to park the van..
HOW WOULD I KNOW HUH?
i dun drive a car or anything..
how would i know where to park and all.
i dun even noe where the parking lot is!
THN he started to kao peh me..
he say " u dun go and find those ulu outlets..the sales not good 1. Find those that will have good sales, easy to park kind and dun giv them foc."
WALIAO.. YOU ONLY USE MOUTH SAY OF COZ EZ LA..

i really felt like slapping his face..
he make it sound like its damn easy when IT IS NOT!
u tink wanna find thn can find 1 meh? so easy ar?
u go try la..!

thn ask me to choose good shop somemore..
I CAN FIND 1 VERY GOOD LIAO HOR..
if i choose until lidat, i dun have placement, thn andrew kao peh me..
i find already but no sales he kao peh me..

wen i look for customers, customers kao peh me coz the van sales are rude..
THN WHO DO I KAO PEH TO HUH?

damn angry with the van sales lo..
IF HE EVER DARE TO CALL AND KAO PEH ME AGAIN..
i make sure i will scold him back till he will nv ever dare to call me again..
AND MAKE SURE I COMPLAIN TO ANDREW ABOUT IT.

I NV COMPLAIN THEIR SERVICE BAD VERY GOOD ALREADY LO.. HE STILL DARE TO KAO PEH ME LEH..
WTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home