Im kind of sad today..
I went for the SIA interview..
Woke up ard 5 plus in the morning and reached there ard 6 plus..
At that time, the door wasn’t even open yet lo..
We decide that we shoulc go early instead of late.
In the end, we were the 1st one to reach..
Kiasu enuf rite?
After waiting for lyk ard 2 hrs or so..
We queued up and went in..
I was in the first group to go in..
1st round interview was quite easy..
They interviewed everyone in groups of ten..
And out of the ten.. I was one of the 4 ppl who got in.
Other groups are 1 out of 10 ppl.
After that was the second round..
Skin check..
There was this huge spot light there.
Thn all of us will go in and stand there 1 by 1..
Thn they will check out face, hand and neck for scars and complexion..
At the same time ask us a few questions..but I heard that the person asking the questions is a beautician..
So doesn’t matter wad ur answer was ba…
Most importantly was the SKIN..
Apparently I nv get in..
Though my skin is in the top condition of the week already..
I really have no complains on my skin leh..
But they really v v strict ba..
And I have a bit of acne scars..
So CMI..
HAIZ..
Damn sad now..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home