Monday, November 30, 2009

This year of December is prob the only December wen im counting down to the 22 jan instead of the 27dec..
THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH I HATE THIS..
I really hope this will be the last time I encounter all this shit..
But anyway..
I have been eating quite healthy food nowadays..
Im preparation for smth that I want since young.
So I have been eating things lyk..
Soup, salad and porridge..
Sometimes noodles la..
Coz I DETERMINED..
It gives me hope..
So I realy look forward to all this..

Juz bought another package for facial.. AGAIN.
Though I already have lyk duno how many hundreds of facial sessions..( plus duno owe them how much.. im surprised they let me buy it. HAHA)
This time is different lo..
Its for DETOX..
They say it DETOX the SKIN!
So its v important ok!!!
Im very into detox now…
Wan my whole body to be toxic FREE..
So I kept drinking things lyk anti oxidant drinks or flower tea with WILD honey..
I NEED TO HAVE GOOD COMPLEXION AND LOSE MORE WEIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home