I have a FAT face

Thursday, March 18, 2010

i juz rmb smth...
SIA interview is this sat..
but i gt tuition at 10am..
SIANNNN
i wanna gooooooooo...

there goes my SIA dream AGAIN.

i hope its all over. i juz wanna focus on other things. im sorry.

posted by Eileen Ong at 9:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • im so freaking tired..nv work lo..so v little sale...
  • im go goddamn tired already..LOL.4 days of IT FAIR...
  • haiz.. hard to remain as top sales..top sales also...
  • friendscomeandgoifinallynoehowitfeelssometimesfrie...
  • juz came bk ...super tired..ITS DAMN BORING THERE....
  • IM SO DISAPPOINTED!!!i took my laptop to serena th...
  • I haven blogged in my personal blog for a long lon...
  • Waliao.. wth wth wth wth wth..i realy damn pissed....
  • Should i quit this job and find a stable admin job...
  • WHOOOO~~!!I renovated my restaurant!!!its damn chi...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]