Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sometimes, my mum seems lyk an angel..
yet sometimes she seems lyk a PEST!

Pardon me for saying that, but i realy cant take it anymore..
EVERY NIGHT..
regardless whether im hungry or stuffed..
she will FORCE me to eat AT LEAST 1 apple..
LITERALLY FORCE ME TO EAT..
thn when i say" i duwan already"
she open her eyes DAMN BIG and she say "HUHH?"
thn she will claim tat there is smth wrong with me etc..
thn continue FORCING down the apple down my throat..
OF COURSE i noe its for my own good.
but i would want to eat it at my ability..
NOT UNDER FORCE!

thn when i say" OKOK! I WILL EAT IT"
she becomes pissed and say" i dun care already.. u dun eat dun eat lo.."
BUT!
the next day, the same thing will happen..
I MEAN...
its not that i duwanna eat..
but if im sooo full already..
and i cant eat it..
my stomach has no room for it..
THN WHY FORCE ME?
im not lyk some 3 yr old kid who is damn choosy in food..
I MEAN..
this kind of thing..
i am old enough to control right?
its lyk..
IM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO CONTROL WHAT I EAT?
wth?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home